Fancy a trip to the luxurious Emoya Estate in Bloemfontein? Why not join WAPA on 8 February to indulge in a training session on fundamental fibre technology that’s sure to reduce your stress levels.
Situated less than 9 km from the Western Bypass in Bloemfontein, the Emoya Estate hotel and spa is situated in a game reserve. The tranquil environment belies the fact that it easily accessible, while providing the perfect atmosphere for information sharing.
The training agenda includes:
- Introduction and history
- Cable, wavelengths and multi-path signals
- Different fibre technologies
- Fibre manufacturing
- Cable types
- Fibre connectors
- Simplex vs duplex
The sessions will end with a not-to-be-missed case study on the fails and triumphs of rolling out a fibre network.
- We still have a number of valuable sponsorship package opportunities available that will allow you to create more buzz around your brand.
- To snatch up a sponsorship package or attend the event, please email [email protected] or [email protected] before 1 February. Non-WAPA members are welcome to attend
- Come braai with us! A hearty meal will provide a great end to a superb day. Let us know ASAP if you are joining us.
- For those who want to make the absolute most of their time at Emoya, there is limited accommodation available. Go on, you know you want it!
Click here for a map to the event.