WAPA’s internal member processes listed here for transparency reasons:
Non-payment Suspension Process:
- Payment needs to be received in advance by the 5th of each month.
- If no payment has been made by the 12th, client will receive a phone call or email.
- Client needs to commit to a date for payment.
- If payment has not been received by the committed date, WAPA will send the client a letter demanding payment.
- Failure to then pay account will result in suspension.
- Once client has been suspended, they will be removed from the website members list, mailing list and industry directory.
Notes for Member Processes:
- The above procedure will also be followed for unsuccessful debit orders transactions.
- Members are encouraged to sign debit order mandates.
- Member have the option to pay by debit order or yearly in advance (pay for 11 months get 12 months membership).